In our commitment to internationalizing programs, the International Center supports faculty participation in international seminars, workshops, and study tours. These grants will support faculty travel to participate in seminars, workshops, and study tours tied to international, global, and/or transnational topics. For consideration, applications are intended for formal programs with an established international reputation. This program does not fund travel to faculty discipline-specific conferences.
- Full time faculty
- Faculty must be accepted into the proposed program.
- Participant must be immersed in the topic and attend formal activities.
- Complete a post Trip Report within four weeks of the program.
Amount of Award
Up to $3,000 to cover travel costs and program tuition.
- A 1-2 page statement of interest including how participating in this program will advance your teaching, research, or other UF engagement activities.
- A budget identifying program costs and relevant travel expenses. The International Center covers only 62% of federally defined allowable hotel expenses.
- Submit a copy of the application to the proposed seminar, workshop, or study tour. Include the acceptance letter if possible.
- One-page biographical sketch.
- Email your request to Dr. Sandra Russo, Director, Office for Global Research Engagement – email@example.com
- Rolling applications accepted throughout the academic year.
Dr. Sandra Russo, Director, Office for Global Research Engagement – firstname.lastname@example.org