Goals for International Research Partnerships
Why invest in international research?
- Expand the UF network to access new, creative and innovative global opportunities for scholarship.
- Invest in students’ global competence to prepare them for a multicultural world and global economy.
- Promote peaceful solutions for international issues and conflicts.
- Extend networks and build knowledge partnerships to enhance the quality of research and scholarship.
- Enable the extension and application of knowledge to address major global challenges.
- Generate new intellectual property.
- Support mutual understanding and respect among students, faculty, staff and partner institutions.
- Grow revenue through tuition, research funding, and external gifts.
- Advance UF’s international ranking and global presence.