Are you preparing a grant proposal? Conducting research abroad? Working with partners from foreign institutions? Explore the UFIC research resources to assist faculty and students working internationally.
- WORKSHOPS Designed to help you navigate the research administrative process, including the compliance and IRB, partnership agreements, the how to’s of proposal writing, internationalizing your class, and effectively communicating your work.
- FIND FUNDING Try these search engines.
- PROPOSAL ASSISTANCE Help with UFIRST, developing a budget and a monitoring and evaluation plan.
- TOOLS AND RUBRICS to help you assess feasibility of sponsored programs before you apply for funding.
- UF RESOURCES to support Sponsored Research
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org