Thinking About Submitting a Proposal for Grant Funding? Use these tools and rubrics to help you assess feasibility of sponsored programs before you apply for funding.
- Consider these 10 tips before you begin to write your proposal.
- Is this funding opportunity for you? Use this decision rubric before you decide to submit a proposal.
- Before you begin, understand the funding opportunity announcement (FOA) and what is necessary for your proposal.
- What is the difference between Grants, Cooperative Agreements and Contracts?
- Follow these tips to effectively communicate your research.
- Don’t get confused by the research acronyms. Use this guide to decode the Most Commonly Used Acronyms.
- Connect to UF Administrative Offices to support your research