Join us for the following workshops to learn more about navigating the international research process.
Space is limited, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Center (Suite 145) | 9-11am
January 17, 2020 Finding Funding to Support International Research
- Learn about international funding opportunities with U.S. federal and non-federal agencies, foreign entities, and private foundations).
January 31, 2020 The Administrative Process for Preparing Proposals to Support International Research
- Deconstructing the call for proposals and how to decide whether to apply for a grant. The Office of Research will present an overview of the UF research administration process.
February 14, 2020 Navigating the IRB, Export Controls, International Permits and Other Bureaucratic Hurdles
- The big picture of international compliance and regulations. It’s a little complicated.
March 13, 2020 Engaging Students and Internationalizing the Curriculum, Study Abroad, Experiential Learning and More
- How do we engage students in international research, and can we use the student international experience to internationalize the curricula?
March 27, 2020 Formal Partnerships and Agreements
- The how to’s of building international partnerships and preparing contracts and MOU’s.
- Fostering successful international collaborative relationships and partnerships.
April 10, 2020 Broader Impacts – Measuring Scientific Merit and Impact on Society, Education, and Outreach
- Tips on writing broader impact statements that define target outcomes – societal, scientific, and educational.
- Strategies for evaluating and measuring the scope of broader impacts.