Join us for the following workshops to learn more about navigating the international research process.
Space is limited, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finding Funding to Support International Research
January 19, 2018
Learn about international funding opportunities with U.S. federal and non-federal agencies, foreign entities, and private foundations).
- Preparing Proposals to Support International Research
February 2, 2018
Deconstructing the call for proposals and how to decide whether to apply for a grant. The Office of Research will present an overview of the UF research administration process.
- Navigating the IRB, Export Controls, International Permits and Other Bureaucratic Hurdles
February 16, 2018
The big picture of international compliance and regulations. It’s a little complicated.
- Engaging Students and Internationalizing the Curriculum, Study Abroad,
Experiential Learning and More
March 16, 2018
How do we engage students in international research, and can we use the student international experience to internationalize the curricula?
- Formal Partnerships and Agreements
March 30, 2018
The how to’s of building international partnerships and preparing contracts and MOU’s.
- Working with international partners
April 13, 2018
How to foster a successful international collaboration?
- Grant Writing
The A to Z's of International Proposal Writing