The UF International Center is committed to providing faculty with opportunities for paid professional development in the areas of global learning, virtual exchange, and education abroad. Funding opportunities include fellowships to attend on campus training opportunities, professional development grants to attend global learning conferences, and grants to attend seminars abroad or to develop new study abroad programs.
- Global Learning Institute Fellowship
- Virtual Exchange Training Grants
- Study Abroad Program Development Grants
- Conference Travel Funding
- Exchange Partner Visits
- International Seminars, Workshops, and Study Tours