The Brian and Kate Harfe International Exchange Award provides need-based scholarships for University of Florida College of Liberal Arts and Sciences students studying abroad at one of the following institutions:
- Cardiff University, Wales
- Hebrew University, Israel (Beginning Spring 2020)
- Royal Holloway University of London, United Kingdom
- The University of Aberdeen, Scotland
- The University of Glasgow, Scotland
- The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Trinity College, Dublin
- University of Sydney, Australia
Preference will be given to students spending an entire year abroad. Applications for this scholarship will be reviewed only after an applicant has completed an application to one of the above exchange programs.
|Fall & Academic Year||March 15th|
If you are awarded a scholarship you agree to serve as an ambassador for the exchange that you participated in. This could entail giving brief presentations to UF students and/or writing a brief summary of your experience abroad. Apply here.