EVS collects a $100 processing fee for each initial Form DS-2019 requested. There are no processing fees for amendments.
- This fee must be paid before the initial Form DS-2019 can be issued. It is $100 per initial DS-2019, whether for both J-1 and J-2 exchange visitors.
- Do not pay this fee for any dependents who will not require a DS-2019.
- Do not pay this fee “in advance” for family members who will not join you as J-2 dependents within 30 days of the start of your program.
- If you request someone join you as a J-2 dependent in the future, you will pay the DS-2019 processing fee at that time.
- This fee is non-refundable. Do not pay this fee unless you have received your official invitation email/letter from your UF host department. UFIC will not refund fees for overpayment or unused Form DS-2019s.
- After clicking the above link, check the boxes indicating how many Form DS-2019s you are requesting. Click “Register.”
NOTE: You must provide your EVS advisor with the full name of any family member and city of birth you wish to add as a J-2 dependent.
- Enter your name as it appears on your credit card statement.
- Enter the email address where you would like your receipt sent. Enter your address as it appears on your credit card statement.
- Enter who you would like as your emergency contact.
- Leave the comments field blank. If you have questions or concerns, please contact your UF host department for assistance.
- Read and review the UF Conference Department’s refund and cancellation policy. Confirm your agreement to these terms. (NOTE: UFIC will not provide refunds for overpayment or unused Form DS-2019s.)
- Click “Submit.”