Exchange Visitor Advisors
Exchange Visitor Services is available for full-time remote services and limited in-person services until further notice. If you need an emergency appointment, please contact your EVS advisor.
- EVS staff are available remotely by phone, email, and video from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- EVS will continue to provide essential J visa services, including:
- Processing new Form DS-2019s
- Amending current Form DS-2019s
- Individual advising (by phone, email, video call)
- General phone and email support
- Document pick-up, signatures, and emergency in-person services are available from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Face coverings and social distancing are required.
- Advising is only available by phone or video call. In-person advising is currently not available.
To make an appointment, click the "Make an Appointment" link next to your respective advisor’s name.
After selecting a time slot and submitting the appointment request, you will receive an email confirmation from your advisor with the Zoom link.
Partner School Exchange Student Coordinator
Director, J-1 Exchange Visitor Services - ARO Surnames A - D
J-1 Immigration Specialist - ARO Surnames E - O
J-1 Immigration Specialist - ARO Surnames P - Z