Within the UFIC, the Exchange Visitor Services (EVS) unit is responsible for the following:
- Screening participants in J-1 exchange programs;
- Interpreting and implementing federal regulations that cover J-1 exchange programs;
- Administering the J-1 exchange program in a manner that fulfills UF’s objectives within federal guidelines;
- Collaborating with academic units to support J-1 exchange program success;
- And generally supporting and monitoring exchange visitors during their stay in the U.S.
If you need further guidance or have other questions, feel free to contact us or visit anytime. We are here to help you!